to main page: tiltonprogress.com
TiltonProgress.com profile of: Blackie's Heating And Cooling
Seven Questions with Mr. Robert Black, President and Great Grandson of the founder, William Murray.
date of interview, 25 January, 2018
- How long have you been in business / and in this location?
- The company was founded in 1926. They moved to Tilton about ten years ago.
- How many employees?
- Although it may be obvious, what is your business?
- Installing and maintaining heating and cooling systems. Just launched Aeroseal duct sealing service.
- What do you want people to know about this place?
- Locally family owned and operated business for 92 years.
- What is the main advantage you see for being located here?
- Tilton welcomed the business when they moved from their original Fairchild Street building: "It's nice to be wanted."
- Any plans to expand?
- Just hired one new technician. With the addition of the Aeroseal line they are looking to hire one or two more experianced HVAC service techs. They are also willing to take on somebody who isn't experienced but is willing to work and learn the trade.
- Anything else you'd like to be on the website about your business.
- There is a lot of information on the company website, as well as the other sites. They let their customers tell them what matters.
The current "Blackie", if you will:
This is Emily, the ever efficient and courteous office lady:
TiltonProgress.com would like to thank them for the warm welcome and information.
Blackie's Heating and Cooling
1639 Tilton Road, Tilton, IL 61833
Main Phone Number: 217-442-1440
All material on the site is owned by themediadesk.com unless otherwise stated.
All Material on this website, including audio files, are copyrighted by the Desk as of the date of posting unless otherwise indicated.
See Intellectual Property Statement on TheMediaDesk.com
The URL of this website is: