to main page: tiltonprogress.com
TiltonProgress.com profile of: The Depot Fireplace and Stove Center
Seven Questions with a Tilton Business.
date of interview, 23 January, 2018
- How long have you been in business / and in this location?
- Since about 1983, and down here since 2000.
- How many employees?
- about seven
- Although it may be obvious, what is your business?
- Selling and servicing the best in alternative home heating, fireplaces and stoves. We also have a line of grills that burn wood pellets, charcoal, and gas.
- What do you want people to know about this place?
- We have everything you need including chimney sweep services, and we have a master installer on staff to take care of a putting in new fixtures.
- What is the main advantage you see for being located here?
- Been a very good location for our business. Customers even come over from Indiana and we cover over a dozen counties in Illinois.
- Any plans to expand?
- Not right now. The business is in the process of being sold, we'll see what the future holds.
(Watch TiltonProgress.com for updates!)
- Anything else you'd like to be on the website about your business.
- We are dedicated to the Lopi brand of heavy gauge folded steel stoves and fireplace inserts, made just outside of Seattle, WA.
Address: 6 Southgate, Tilton, IL, 61833
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5
Saturday - 9 - 1
All material on the site is owned by themediadesk.com unless otherwise stated.
All Material on this website, including audio files, are copyrighted by the Desk as of the date of posting unless otherwise indicated.
See Intellectual Property Statement on TheMediaDesk.com
The URL of this website is: