to main page: tiltonprogress.com
TiltonProgress.com profile of: Tilton Pro-Lube
Seven Questions with Owner-Operator Jim Maser of
Tilton Pro-Lube, a Tilton Business.
date of interview, 23 January, 2018
- How long have you been in business / and in this location?
- Twenty Years.
- How many employees?
- Although it may be obvious, what is your business?
- Oil changes, light mechanical- belts and hoses, thermostats.
- What do you want people to know about this place?
- Locally owned and operated.
- What is the main advantage you see for being located here?
- The traffic light at Ross Lane and Georgetown Road, easy in and out!
- Any plans to expand?
- Anything else you'd like to be on the website about your business.
- We may be changing primary brands soon, watch for news.
Address: 2 West Ross Lane
The Corner of Ross Lane and Georgetown Road
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8AM to 5PM,
Saturday, 8AM to 2 PM
All material on the site is owned by themediadesk.com unless otherwise stated.
All Material on this website, including audio files, are copyrighted by the Desk as of the date of posting unless otherwise indicated.
See Intellectual Property Statement on TheMediaDesk.com
The URL of this website is: