to main page: tiltonprogress.com
UPDATE! 20 April, 2018
Mr. Rich has added a Salad Bar to the Tilton Location.
The Salad Bar comes with dinners, and can be added to a 'sandwich' for lunch for $3.
Soup and Salad, or the salad bar by itself are also available.
TiltonProgress.com profile of: Rich's Family Restaurant
Seven Questions with Rich Imeri, owner.
date of interview, 1 February, 2018
- How long have you been in business / and in this location?
- He opened the Tilton restaurant in 2006. The one in Ogden near I-74 opened in 2013. Then the Deluxe in downtown Danville in 2014. Mr. Imeri reports that all three places are doing good.
- How many employees?
- In Tilton, 15.
- Although it may be obvious, what is your business?
- A sit-down restaurant with full menu.
- What do you want people to know about this place?
- Family owned, good basic food for everybody.
- What is the main advantage you see for being located here?
- High traffic at the Ross Lane and Georgetown Road Light. This area needed a nice place like this.
- Any plans to expand?
- Just added a slot machine room. Beer sales with meals has been increasing. He's thinking about adding a wine list, "I always do what the customers need."
- Anything else you'd like to be on the website about your business.
- Open seven days, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and phone order - carry out is available. He has a 'meeting area' that can seat 30 - 40 people.
Mr. Rich Imeri
Rich's Restaurant in Ogden...
2000 Georgetown Road, Tilton, IL, 61833
Rich's Deluxe: 217-431-6160
Hours in Tilton:
Sunday - Thursday: 6 AM - 10 PM
Friday and Saturday: 6 AM - 11 PM
Website: http://richsrestaurant.com in Tilton and Ogden.
and: http://richsdeluxe.com/ in Danville.
All material on the site is owned by themediadesk.com unless otherwise stated.
All Material on this website, including audio files, are copyrighted by the Desk as of the date of posting unless otherwise indicated.
See Intellectual Property Statement on TheMediaDesk.com
The URL of this website is: