to main page: tiltonprogress.com
TiltonProgress.com profile of: Tilton Mini Warehouses and Neighborhood U-Haul Dealer
Seven Questions with Belinda Dunivan, Owner
date of interview, 18 December 2019
- How long have you been in business / and in this location?
- They bought the mini-warehouse location in 2017. Became a U-Haul dealer in 2018. Have acquired residential rentals in the area "over the years".
- How many employees?
- Her, and sometimes, her son.
- Although it may be obvious, what is your business?
- Mini-warehouse, self storage units. On site lot and Secure Lot storage for RVs and similar articles. Also, regular indoor warehousing space for other items. Also available, U-Haul truck rentals and an amazing collection of "moving stuff", like packing material and dollies.
- What do you want people to know about this place?
- Family owned, focused on customer service, won't 'nickle and dime' you, as in, they haven't raised their prices since they took over the business. "Repeat business is best advertisement".
- It evidently works, the mini-warehouses are running at 95% occupancy. But she does have a few units available for lease.
- What is the main advantage you see for being located here?
- This is a new community for her. She is from Branson, MO, and still has family there. But she is working to become involved with Tilton and is one of the founding members of the community organization Team Tilton. And is also a regular at Tilton Village Board Meetings.
- Any plans to expand?
- Yes. She owns the property to build several more storage buildings, and is just waiting for a somewhat more favorable political climate to do so.
- Anything else you'd like to be on the website about your business.
- We also do trailer hitch and electrical hookup inspections and testing for towing.
- We welcome people to just come by and visit, and pick up a truck bank for the kids. And she can tell you about how to find "Sammy U".
Tilton Mini Warehouses
310 West 8th Street
Tilton, IL, 61833
phone number: 217-442-7889
Hours: M, Tue, Th: 10 to 6
Wed. 4 - 7
Fri. 10 - 8:30
Sat. 12 - 7:30
Sun. 11 - 5
Or Call Ahead.
All material on the site is owned by themediadesk.com unless otherwise stated.
All Material on this website, including audio files, are copyrighted by the Desk as of the date of posting unless otherwise indicated.
See Intellectual Property Statement on TheMediaDesk.com
The URL of this website is: