to main page: tiltonprogress.com
TiltonProgress.com profile of: Travel Trailers Sales and Service
Seven Questions with Mr. John Chandler, Owner, Vice President, and Sales Manager!
date of interview, 14 February, 2018
- How long have you been in business / and in this location?
- The original business opened in Danville in the Sixties, they've been in this location since 1982. Mr. Chandler's family bought the business in 1999 so they are getting ready for their Twentieth Anniversary as owners.
- How many employees?
- Nine. Many have been with them for a number of years. One has been here for Sixteen Years!
- Although it may be obvious, what is your business?
- RV sales and service, parts and repairs. New and used camper sales. They sell small storage buildings and carports as well.
- They are the only dealership of new units in the area.
- What do you want people to know about this place?
- Family owned. It's always better to buy locally so if you have questions or problems you have somebody to go to for answers and solutions.
- What is the main advantage you see for being located here?
- Route One and being close to 74 is perfect for them. They "lucked out" when they had a chance to buy the location.
- Any plans to expand?
- Anything else you'd like to be on the website about your business.
- Customer Service is their most important thing and what they emphasis. They make sure they "Take care of the customers."
New Items are Always Arriving, both in boxes and otherwise, so they'll have what you need:
2103 Georgetown Rd, Tilton, IL, 61833
Just south of the Ross Lane traffic light.
phone number: 217-442-8131
Monday through Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM
All material on the site is owned by themediadesk.com unless otherwise stated.
All Material on this website, including audio files, are copyrighted by the Desk as of the date of posting unless otherwise indicated.
See Intellectual Property Statement on TheMediaDesk.com
The URL of this website is: