to main page: tiltonprogress.com
TiltonProgress.com profile of:
Seven Questions with Roman, owner and general manager.
Sol Del Mar, Mexican Bar and Grill, Westville, IL
date of interview, 7 September 2021
- How long have you been in business / and in this location?
- They've been open at the Danville location (in the old “Big R” center just north of Liberty Lane) for a year and a half.
- This is their second week at the Westville location. They re-opened this restaurant on 1 September.
- How many employees?
- Four here, plus Roman on most days.
- Although it may be obvious, what is your business?
- Good Mexican food, not “Tex-Mex”, and friendly service.
- What do you want people to know about this place?
- “The quality of the food is better than it used to be.”
- What is the main advantage you see for being located here?
- There is nothing else like it on Rt 1 south of Interstate 74.
- Any plans to expand?
- They're looking into online ordering for both locations. They are planning on putting in an outdoor patio with seating and service here in Westville.
- Anything else you'd like to be on the website about your business.
- The party room will seat about 20 to 25 and is available, call and ask about it.
1841 N State Street,
Westville, IL 61883
Phone number: 217-267-8009
11 AM to 10 PM
Their NEW Facebook page: Sol Del Mar - Westville
All material on the site is owned by themediadesk.com unless otherwise stated.
All Material on this website, including audio files, are copyrighted by the Desk as of the date of posting unless otherwise indicated.
See Intellectual Property Statement on TheMediaDesk.com
The URL of this website is: