to main page: tiltonprogress.com
TiltonProgress.com profile of: Uncle Bob's Flower Patch
Seven Questions with Ms Linda Defebaugh, Owner and Primary Designer.
date of interview, 2 July, 2021
- How long have you been in business / and in this location?
- Two Years in business. It started as a hobby when she retired,
- How many employees?
- Her, and sometimes her partner, Shane Gaskill who does the woodworking. The place is named for her favorite uncle, who must have really liked flowers.
- Although it may be obvious, what is your business?
- Flowers, Hanging Baskets, Live Plants (see below), and related items.
- What do you want people to know about this place?
- It's a hobby that is rapidly growing into a business. Handmade items and special orders available. If you return a basket, they give you a dollar credit.
- Some of our work can be seen at Better Days and at Grace Community Church.
- What is the main advantage you see for being located here?
- She loves the small town feel of Tilton.
- Any plans to expand?
- They are looking into adding custom order and specially made woodwork items.
- Anything else you'd like to be on the website about your business.
- "If the garage door is open, we're open." And will be open as long as she can in the fall, beginning with mums later in the year.
- "We also barter."
"if the door is open, we're open!"
1624 S King Street
Tilton, IL 61833
Phone number: 217-474-9907
Hours: Wednesday to Sunday, daytime (when the garage door is open), or call ahead.
All material on the site is owned by themediadesk.com unless otherwise stated.
All Material on this website, including audio files, are copyrighted by the Desk as of the date of posting unless otherwise indicated.
See Intellectual Property Statement on TheMediaDesk.com
The URL of this website is: